Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
The Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic microphone provides great noise isolation from the side and rears, with a windscreen protecting from popping, sibilant distortion and wind noise. Round this off with a rugged casing and you've got yourself a good durable microphone.
Product Ref: 25089View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction, and with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, you know this microphone means business. The ATM510 features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives.
The ATM510's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear. With more sensitivity to sound coming from directly in front of the microphone, this all becomes useful to maximise isolation from other sound sources and control feedback.
The microphone's multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, wind noise and distortion from sibilant sounds. Included with the ATM510 is the AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp, which mounts onto any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads. A soft protective pouch is also included.
Click on the link below for further details of the Audio-Technica ATM510.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers sound protection
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adaptor
- Soft protective pouch
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90 - 16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55dB (1.7mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T6
- Length: 170.0mm (6.69")
- Diameter: 53.7mm (2.11")
- Weight: 258g (9.1 oz)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.