Audio Technica ATR6550 Shotgun Mic
Audio Technica ATR6550 Shotgun MicDetails
Product Ref: 19263View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ATR6550 Condenser Shotgun Microphone is an econmically viable piece of equipment that is versatile as it is reliable. Used for many applications, the ATR6550 excels when used for film/video production and features two modes: Normal for close and medium distance recording, and Tele for long-distance recording. The ATR6550 is capable of picking up dialogue whilst bypassing ambient noisees such as traffic, room reverberations and mechanically coupled vibrations.
The mic comes with a permanently attached 3.5mm conncetor plug/cable and a number of useful accessories that assist in an effective implementation when recording live audio.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar PatternNormal: Cardioid ,Tele: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response:70 – 18,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity Normal: -56 dB Tele: -45 dB
- Impedance Normal: 1,000 ohms
- Tele: 2,200 ohms
- Weight 113 g (4 oz)
- Cable1 m (3') long, permanently attached cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug
- Accessories:Camera mount; microphone stand clamp; foam windscreen; AA battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.