Audio Technica ATW-2110 P1 F Band Lavalier Wireless System
Audio Technica ATW-2110 P1 F Band Lavalier Wireless SystemDetails
The Audio Technica ATW-2110 P1 Wireless System features True Diversity operation with single touch frequency scanning and ten user-selectable UHF frequencies. Consisting of an ATW-R2100a receiver, ATWT210a UniPak transmitter and an AT899cW condenser lavalier microphone, the Audio Technica P1 Wireless System is perfect for spoken word presentations.
Product Ref: 18103View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before. Automatic frequency scanning - standard on all 2000a Series wireless receivers-finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button.
For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000 Series offers another ease-of-use feature: any of its 10 channels may be used together-eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
- ATW-R2100a receiver
- ATW-T210a UniPak® body-pack transmitter
- AT899cW subminiature cardioid condenser lavalier microphone
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Up to 10 user selectable channels are available
- Tone Lock™ squelch function fights interference
- Operating Frequency: 856.100MHz - 864.900 MHz UHF Band (F)
- Number of Channels: 10 Total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15Hz
- Operating Range: 100m/300'
- Receiveing System: True Diversity
- Image Rejection: 55dB Nominal /50dB Minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB at 40kHz Deviation, A-Weighted, Maximum Modulation 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 20dBuV (S/N 60dB at 5kHz Deviation, IEC-Weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1kHz, ±20kHz Deviation)
- Audio Output Attenuation: 12.5mV (-12dB Attenuator) at 1kHz ±5kHz Deviation, XLRM-Type
- Balanced: 50mV (0dB Attenuator)
- Unbalanced: 25mV (100kΩ Load) 1/4'' Phone Jack
- Antenna Input: BNC-Type 50Ω - Bias Voltage 12V DC, 60mA Each
- Dimensions: 210mm x 44mm x 162.2mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1kg
- RF Power Output:
- High: 30mW
- Low: 10mW
- Spurious Emissions: According to National Regulations
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA Alkaline or Rechargeable AA NiMH (Not Included)
- Current Consumption: 150mA Typical
- Battery Life: Approx. 9 Hours Low / 7 Hours High
- Dimensions: 66mm x 92.3mm x 22.5mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 80g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.