Audio Technica ATW-R2100a Wireless Receiver - U Band
Audio Technica ATW-R2100a Wireless Receiver - U BandDetails
The Audio Technica ATW-R2100a Wireless Receiver is perfect for musicians who want the freedom to move around while performing. Compatible with Audio Technica's UniPak wireless transmitters, this receiver features automatic frequency scanning and true diversity operation, resulting in stable, high quality wireless signal reception for a number of applications.
Product Ref: 40381View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring automatic frequency scanning, the receiver identifies and selects the best available channel at the mere touch of a button, while the true diversity system compares and selects the strongest signal from the device's two independent receiver sections, dramatically reducing dropouts and improving signal stability.
The receiver features 10 user selectable fixed frequency channels, any of which may be used together when using multiple wireless systems simultaneously. The LCD screen features RF and AF metering along with simple soft-touch controls, and the receiver also features a tone squelch function to fight interference and suppress channel noise when the device is not receiving a transmission.
Please see attached PDF files for frequency band licence options and user manual with complete specification.
- Frequency Range: 606.5 - 629.9 MHz (U Band - Ch. 38)
- Frequency Response: 100 - 15,000 Hz
- Channels: 10 Total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005 , Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40 kHz Deviation (A-weighted), Max Modulation 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 dB µV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz Deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Operating Range: 100 m (300') Typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°C (41°F) to 45°C (113°F)
- Receiving System: True Diversity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.