Audio Technica ATW-R2100a Wireless Receiver - U Band
Audio Technica ATW-R2100a Wireless Receiver - U BandDetails
The Audio Technica ATW-R2100a Wireless Receiver is perfect for musicians who want the freedom to move around while performing. Compatible with Audio Technica's UniPak wireless transmitters, this receiver features automatic frequency scanning and true diversity operation, resulting in stable, high quality wireless signal reception for a number of applications.
Product Ref: 40381View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring automatic frequency scanning, the receiver identifies and selects the best available channel at the mere touch of a button, while the true diversity system compares and selects the strongest signal from the device's two independent receiver sections, dramatically reducing dropouts and improving signal stability.
The receiver features 10 user selectable fixed frequency channels, any of which may be used together when using multiple wireless systems simultaneously. The LCD screen features RF and AF metering along with simple soft-touch controls, and the receiver also features a tone squelch function to fight interference and suppress channel noise when the device is not receiving a transmission.
Please see attached PDF files for frequency band licence options and user manual with complete specification.
- Frequency Range: 606.5 - 629.9 MHz (U Band - Ch. 38)
- Frequency Response: 100 - 15,000 Hz
- Channels: 10 Total
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005 , Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >100 dB at 40 kHz Deviation (A-weighted), Max Modulation 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 20 dB µV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz Deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Operating Range: 100 m (300') Typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°C (41°F) to 45°C (113°F)
- Receiving System: True Diversity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.