Audio Technica MB/Dk5 Microphones
Audio Technica MB/Dk5 MicrophonesDetails
Product Ref: 68158View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MB/Dk5 Drum pack features four MB 5k snare/tom microphones aswell as one MB 6k kick microphone. Also included within the package are four AT8665 drum-rim microphone mounts and a durable carrying case that enable effective transporation, making sure that the products safety is never compromised.
Designed primarily for the recording of snares and toms, the MB 5k microphone employs the use of a moving coil dynamic design with a cardioid polar pattern making it exceptionally accurate at picking up the desired audio signals from the projected source. This also allows for a superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback. Fully capable of taking care of fast transients and high SPL's, the MB/DK5 enacts a frequency response of 100-12,000 Hz.
The cardioid dynamic MB 6k Kick microphone's frequency response is around the range of 60-12,000 Hz, making it the quintessential bass drum and floor tom mic.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response:MB 5k: 100-12,000 Hz MB 6k: 60-12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:MB 5k: -58 dB (1.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- MB 6k: -59 dB (1.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance:500 ohms
- Weight:MB 5k: 11.4 oz (324 g)
- MB 6k: 11.2 oz (317 g)
- Dimensions:MB 5k: 4.46" (113.2 mm) long, 1.63" (41.5 mm) head diameter; MB 6k: 4.59" (116.5 mm) long, 2.11" (53.5 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished:3 MB 5k snare/tom mics; 1 MB 6k kick mic; 3 drum mic mounts; durable carrying case.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.