Audio Technica MB/Dk7 Microphone Set
Audio Technica MB/Dk7 Microphone SetDetails
The Audio Technica MB/DK7 Drum pack is compromised of a core selection of five microphones predominantly engineered with drum applications in mind. In addition to the two MB 4K cardioid condenser microphones which are ideal for overhead miking, the pack includes four drum-rim microphone mounts and a sturdy carrying case.
Product Ref: 68159View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a practical condenser design and extended frequency response perfect for overheads and hi-hat, the MB 4k features interchangeable battery/phantom operation, rugged all-metal construction and gold-plated XLRM-type connector, aswell as an on/off switch.
The mic's versatile nature allow for the absortion of the highest of volumes with distorting, making for clean and smooth audio capture.
- MB 4k: Condenser
- MB 5k: Dynamic
- MB 6k: Dyanmic
- Polar pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response
- MB 4k: 80-20,000 Hz
- MB 5k: 100-12,000 Hz
- MB 6k: 60-12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit SensitivityMB 4k (Phantom/Battery): -46 dB (5.0 mV)/ -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa MB 5k: -58 dB (1.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa MB 6k: -59 dB (1.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: MB 4k (Phantom/Battery): 200 ohms/ 250 ohms MB 5k: 500 ohms MB 6k: 500 ohms
- Maximum input sound level MB 4k (Phantom/Battery): 137 dB SPL/ 125 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical) MB 4k (Phantom/Battery): 113 dB/ 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise-ratio MB 4k: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements MB 4k: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery TypeMB 4k: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery/Current life MB 4k: 0.4 mA/ 1200 hours typical
- Switch MB 4k: On/Off
- Weight MB 4k: 6.4 oz (182 g) MB 5k: 11.4 oz (324 g) MB 6k: 11.2 oz (317 g)
- Dimensions MB 4k: 8.10" (205.7 mm) long, 1.64" (41.7 mm) head diameter MB 5k: 4.46" (113.2 mm) long, 1.63" (41.5 mm) head diameter MB 6k: 4.59" (116.5 mm) long, 2.11" (53.5 mm) head diameter
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.