Audio Technica PRO31 QTR Dynamic Microphone
Audio Technica PRO31 QTR Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 68160View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audio Technica PRO31 cardioid dynamic microphone offers the user reliability, quality, and durability at an incredibly affordable price. Exactly the same as its brother PRO31 in all but one aspect (XLRF- ¼” cable) the PR031QTR's tough and rugged design are engineered to withstand countless performances and endless travelling. The PRO 31 is the perfect companion for the contemporary vocalist who is looking to define their sound.
With a broad frequency response and low handling noise, the Audio Technica Pro 31 is definitively consistent and will deliver sweet tone and transparent sound quality with every use.The Audio Technica PRO 31 is available in two models for easy customer use with consumer and pro electronics: PRO 31 (XLRF-XLRM cable) and PRO 31QTR (XLR4 -¼” cable).
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60-13,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Switch: MagnaLock™ on/off
- Weight: 11.0 oz (312 g)
- Dimensions: 7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.