Audio Technica PRO42 Miniature Condenser Boundary Microphone
Audio Technica PRO42 Miniature Condenser Boundary MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 47601View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Audio-Technicas PRO42 features a low mass diaphragm, a wide range condenser element which add up to a very crisp and concise sound that is needed in broadcasting, recording or just reinforcing the sound produced. The PRO42 has self contained electronics that eliminate the need for external power modules .
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 1.2 oz (35 g)
- Dimensions: 1.44" (36.6 mm) maximum width, 2.14" (54.3 mm) maximum length, 0.61" (15.5 mm) height
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.