Audio Technica PRO8HEX Hypercardioid Dynamic Headset Microphone
Audio Technica PRO8HEX Hypercardioid Dynamic Headset MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 53302View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Audio Technica PRO8HEX Hypercardioid Dynamic Headset Microphone enables highly intelligible individual voice reproduction. The ideal headset for a guitarist, keyboard player or other instrumentalist who use their hands during their performance, the PRO 8Hex headphone allows ultimate flexibility for the live performer. Its subtle appearance mean that won't be a detriment to the performers on stage aesthetic or playing ability, utilising a low visibility headband and cushioned support pads for a stable and comfortable fit.
Engineered for professional quality vocal pick up with hands-free operation, the PRO 8HEx features a pivot-mounted flexible mix boom that descends from eith the left or right side allowing for an individual preference to whatever best suits their play style.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern::Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response200-18,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions: 0.80" (20.4 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (Headset) 4.72" (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point, 3.17" (80.5 mm) flexible boom
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable7.2' (2.2 m) long, 0.11" (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Accessories Furnished: AT8139L large windscreen; AT8139S small windscreen; AT8439 clothing clip
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.