Audio Technica U841A Omnidirectional Microphone
Audio Technica U841A Omnidirectional MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 67249View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audio Technica U841A is a compact, low profile design that is capable of comprehensive audio reproduction. Fitted with UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear and crisp clarity that offers highly intelligible sound reinforcement.
The device can also be used for professional recording, television, and confrencing in various surface mount applications. To enable the device to have optimum audio detection it operates under a 360° pickup angle, ensuring that the signal is appropriately identified from whatever the location. The Audio Technica U841A operates on either battery or phantom power.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency Response:30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll off 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity Phantom: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: –40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance:Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound LevelPhantom: 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight: 2.8 oz (78 g)
- Weight Power Module: 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Dimensions Microphone: 2.56" (65.0 mm) diameter, 0.59" (15.1 mm) height
- Dimensions 3.31" (84.0 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x 0.87" (22.0 mm) D
- Output Connector: (Power Module> Integral 3-pin XLRM-type.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.