Audix ADX10FL Miniature Condenser Microphone for Flute
Audix ADX10FL Miniature Condenser Microphone for FluteDetails
The Audix ADX10FL is a miniature condenser microphone, perfect for flute application. Unobtrusive with its compact low profile and lightweight characteristics, the ADX10FL will fit discretely onto your flute, providing natural sound with exceptional transient response.
Product Ref: 37177View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audix ADX10FL features a smooth and accurate frequency range of 50 Hz - 18kHz and is characterized with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, helping to isolate the area or section being miked from other instruments or vocals on stage. The ADX10FL comes with a clip that attaches directly to the headstock of a flute, an 3ft cable terminating to a mini XLR-f connector.
The miniature condenser microphone features a modular threaded capsule, machined brass body with matte black finish and a high quality shielded microphone cable. Manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances, the ADX10FL mic is great for both wired and wireless applications. Known for for its clarity, resistance to feedback and ease of operation, the ADX10FL has the ability to accurately capture and reproduce the nuances of the flute.
- Flute mount included
- Mini 3 pin XLR termination
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Miniature profile
- Tailored frequency response
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mV/Pa @1k
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.