Audix ADX20i Miniature Condenser Gooseneck Microphone
Audix ADX20i Miniature Condenser Gooseneck MicrophoneDetails
The Audix ADX20i is a miniaturized condenser microphone for professional use on stage or in the studio with its hypercardioid polar pattern. The ADX20i instrument mic is ideal for most reed and brass instruments.
Product Ref: 37178View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Audix ASX20i is compact, lightweight and can be easily mounted to the bell of an instrument with the included gooseneck clip with spring tension. Mic your saxophone and other brass instruments with the ADX20i, delivering clarity, excellent transient response, resistance to feedback, SPL handling and ease of operation.
The uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern featured in the ADX20i provides excellent isolation and feedback control on stage, and natural sound reproduction at very close distances. Housed in an aluminum ring and isolated by means of a rubber shock mount system, the Audix ADX20i operates on phantom voltage of 9-52 Volts, and is supplied with a 6' integrated mic cable, gooseneck clip (MC-20i) and carrying pouch.
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa @1k (C) / 5.6 mV/Pa @1k (HC)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.