Audix CX112BMP Pair of Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Audix CX112BMP Pair of Large Diaphragm Condenser MicrophonesDetails
Product Ref: 37168View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Cardioid Pickup Pattern
The Audix CX112BMP Pair of Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones feature a cardioid pickup pattern, ideal for capturing a wide variety of acoustic instruments, vocals, string sections, guitar, ensembles, guitar cabinets, ambient room miking and live stage performances. These microphones deliver a rich, full bodied sound by their 35mm capsules. The CX112BMP microphones are equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminate rumble in the lower frequencies and a 10 dB pad for use in higher sound pressure levels up to 148 dB.
Low Noise Preamp Circuitry
The CX112B microphones can be used successfully on anything from subtle acoustic instruments in a studio to screaming guitar cabs on a concert stage, with the 10dB pad engaged the CX112BMP are capable of handling high SPLs. The CX112B, which is designed with a discreet low noise preamp circuitry, operates on phantom power of 48-52 volts. Optimum results will be achieved by using the CX112B with a high quality mic preamplifier and premium quality microphone cable.
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm
- 35 mm (1.37") Capsule
- 27.5 mm (1.08") Gold vapor diaphragm
- Low noise electronics
- 10 dB pad and bass roll-off
- High SPL capability of 138 dB (148 dB with 10 dB pad)
- Rich warm tones - ideal for digital recording
- Adjustable metal clip allows for secure positioning
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa @ 1kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.