Audix DP7 Percussion Microphone Pack, 7 Pieces
Audix DP7 Percussion Microphone Pack, 7 PiecesDetails
The Audix DP7 professional 7-piece drum microphone package is a perfect set of dynamic microphones for miking a drum kit. Along with the five dynamic drum microphones and two condenser cymbal microphones, the kit includes seven mic clips - four rim mount clips for toms and snare, and three heavy-duty snap-to-fit clips for the kick drum and cymbals - and a foam-lined aluminium carry case to keep everything safe on the road.
Product Ref: 31781View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The D6 dynamic kick drum microphone has a frequency response of 30Hz - 15kHz and a cardioid pickup pattern. It is easy to position and doesn't rely on finding the drum's 'sweet spot'. The microphone features the same legendary VLM technology that has made the D Series microphones so popular for stage and studio.
The I5 dynamic snare microphone has a cardioid polar pattern that focuses it on the instrument in question while isolating it from the others on the stage. It has a smooth and uniform frequency response of 50Hz - 16kHz and can handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140dB.
The D2 dynamic rack tom microphone brings out the natural, dynamic sound of toms or congas thanks to its natural warmth. It avoids the typical muddy 'boom' that can mar a good stage mix or recording.
The D4 dynamic floor tom microphone has a frequency response of 40Hz - 18kHz, allowing it to successfully capture the true sound of instruments that require bass reproduction. It is lightweight and easy to position.
The ADX51 pre-polarised condenser microphone is characterised with extended highs, excellent imaging and high SPL capabilities, making it perfect for cymbals and hi-hats. It also features a -10dB pad and bass roll-off filter, making it useful for a wide variety of applications.
- 1 x D6 dynamic microphone with DCLIP
- 1 x I5 dynamic microphone with DVICE rim mount clip
- 2 x D2 dynamic microphones with DVICE rim mount clips
- 1 x D4 dynamic microphone with DVICE rim mount clip
- 2 x ADX51 condenser microphones with DCLIPs and windscreens
- Foam-lined Aluminium road case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.