Audix F90 Miniature Condenser Instrument Microphone
Audix F90 Miniature Condenser Instrument MicrophoneDetails
The Audix F90 miniature clip-on condenser microphone is part of the Audix Fusion series. Featuring a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which provides a rich, full sound, the F90 instrument microphone is perfect for drum and percussion application, and can be positioned at 3"-4" off the drum head.
Product Ref: 37176View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The lightweight, compact and cost effective Audix F90 is ideal for rehearsal bands, small clubs, schools and Houses of Worship as it's affordable and easy to use. The 90-degree angle of the microphone head and flexible gooseneck, the F90 can be easily positioned directly above the sound source. The miniature condenser mic operates on phantom voltage of 9-52 V, has a smooth and accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz and is supplied with a phantom power adapter, 6' integrated mic cable and foam windscreen.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 8.8 mV/Pa @1k
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.