Audix FP7 Drum and Cymbal Microphone Pack, 7 Pieces
Audix FP7 Drum and Cymbal Microphone Pack, 7 PiecesDetails
The Audix FP7 7-piece Fusion drum microphone package is the perfect package for amplifying your drum kit. It includes mics for snare, toms, kick drum and cymbals, along with stand adapters, all in an aluminium carrying case to keep everything safe while on the move.
Product Ref: 31776View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The five dynamic microphones feature hypercardioid pickup patterns for isolation and feedback control, and are equipped with LM (Low Mass) Type A diaphragms for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The F5 dynamic microphone is ideal for snare or timbale. It has a wide frequency response of 55Hz - 15kHz, giving clear, accurate, natural sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ.
The three F2 dynamic microphones are great for rack toms, floor toms and congas. They have a wide frequency response of 52Hz - 15kHz and can handle sound pressure levels of 139dB.
The F6 dynamic microphone is perfect for kick drums, cajons and djembes thanks to the frequency response of 40Hz - 16kHz and ability to handle sound pressure levels of 140dB, giving extended low frequency reproduction.
The F9 pre-polarised condenser microphone is ideal for cymbals and hi-hats as it has a clear, accurate response in the upper frequency range. It features a 16mm pre-polarised capsule with a gold vapour diaphragm and a frequency response of 40Hz - 20kHz.
- 1 x F5 Dynamic Microphone
- 3 x F2 Dynamic Microphones
- 1 x F6 Dynamic Microphone
- 2 x F9 Condenser Microphones
- 6 x DCLIP Clips
- 4 x DFLEX Clips
- 1 x MC1 Clip
- 1 x Aluminium Carrying Case with Foam Inserts
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.