Audix HT2 Super Cardioid Headset Condenser Mic With 3 Pin Mini XLR
Audix HT2 Super Cardioid Headset Condenser Mic With 3 Pin Mini XLRDetails
The Audix HT2 is a professional headset condenser microphone featuring a supercardioid pick up pattern, designed for use with the Audix RAD360 wireless system.
Product Ref: 37163View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audix HT2 is a professional headset microphone ideally suited to stage, broadcast and presentation applications. With an incredibly tight pick up pattern, the HT2 offers clear and defined vocal reproduction whilst cutting down on unwanted noise from other sources. A low profile design ensures optimum comfort, keeping the HT2 discreet and unobtrusive.
With a controlled supercardioid pick up pattern, the HT2 captures vocals from a distance of 2"-3" off axis and is able to handle very high sound pressure levels without distortion.
A rubber coated metal frame with goose neck mic arm ensures the HT2 capsule can be placed easily into the correct position and that it will stay there. The output of the microphone is by a 3' high quality cable terminating in a space saving mini-XLRf connector.
The Audix HT2 in an excellent choice if looking for a headset vocal condenser microphone offering clear vocal reproduction alongside comfortable reliability.
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa @ 1k
To see further specifications of the Audix HT2 headset vocal microphone please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.