Audix Micro D Miniature Condenser Gooseneck Microphone
Audix Micro D Miniature Condenser Gooseneck MicrophoneDetails
The Audix Micro D is perfect for use with drums and percussion instruments. This miniature instrument microphone features a uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern and a smooth, accurate response in its frequency range.
Product Ref: 37175View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audix Micro D miniature instrument microphone is lightweight, compact and simple to use. Housed in an aluminum ring and isolated by means of a rubber shock mount system, the Micro D has a hypercardioid pick-up pattern and is capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 140 dB. Primarily aimed for miking drums and percussion instruments, this microphone features excellent transient reponse, resistance to feedback, SPL handling, easy operation and is well known for its clarity.
Featuring a shockmounted gooseneck, the miniaturized condenser microphone is perfect for both professional stage and studio applications, and can be attached to a standard drum rim easily and firmly with the patented DVICE rim mount system. The Micro D provides excellent isolation and feedback control on stage, as well as natural sound reproduction at very close distances.
With a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40 Hz -20 kHz, the Audix Micro-D operates on phantom power of 9-52 Volts and is supplied with a phantom power adapter, integral Dvice clamp, cable, windscreen, and carrying pouch. Low noise electronic circuitry and balanced low impedance output allow for interference free performance even with long cable runs.
- Lightweight, compact, low profile
- Simple to set-up and use
- Can be used to mic multiple drums at one time
- Fits into tight spaces (between drums, beneath cymbals)
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 5.6 mV/Pa @1k
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.