Audix OM11 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, 1985 OM1 Re-Issue
Audix OM11 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, 1985 OM1 Re-IssueDetails
The Audix OM11 dynamic microphone was first issued in 1985 as the OM1. It offers a sharp, crisp vocal sound and is tailored to give presence and articulation to the vocals even at very high stage volumes.
Product Ref: 31763View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The OM11 is resistant to feedback and has extremely low handling noise. It is also able to handle high SPLs without distortion.
The microphone is designed with a tight, uniformly-controlled hypercardioid polar pattern to help isolate the vocals on stage. Being tailored to cut through the mix, it is excellent for rock and metal and other loud volume performances. The OM11 is well-balanced, comfortable to hold and durable.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 2.3 mV/Pa
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.