Audix SCX1MP Condenser Pencil Microphone, Matched Pair
Audix SCX1MP Condenser Pencil Microphone, Matched PairDetails
Product Ref: 37180View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal for Live Vocal and Recording Applications
The Audix SCX1MP Condenser Pencil Microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, great for live vocal and recording applications. Cardioid pickup patterns are the most common and feature good sound rejection behind the microphone, making them great for vocal applications as they isolate the singer's voice from unwanted ambient noise. This microphone is particularly good for live stages.
21mm Gold Vapor Capsule
Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the SCX1C features a 21mm gold vapor capsule miniaturized electronics, and an extremely small footprint. This pencil condenser microphone is great at handling high sound pressure levels of 130 dB and has a smooth uniform frequency response from 40 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Extremely sensitive, highly accurate
- Low noise electronics
- Small, low profile, easy to place
- Acoustic stringed instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Drum Overheads
- Studio Vocals
- Piano, Vibes
- Flute, bells, chimes, marimba
- Audience mics for ear monitors
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 26 mV/Pa @ 1kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.