Audix USB12 Gooseneck Microphone
Audix USB12 Gooseneck MicrophoneDetails
The Audix USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, ideal for recording directly into a computer via USB connection. The USB12 is great for vocal and spoken word applications such as podcasting, live chat, IP communication, reporting, voiceovers, conferencing and more.
Product Ref: 37196View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Capture and reproduce vocals and instruments in stunning detail with the Audix USB12 miniaturized USB condenser microphone, known for its clarity, excellent transient response, SPL handling and ease of operation. The USB12 provides excellent isolation and control at the sound source with its uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern. Featuring a smooth and accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the USB microphone sits on top of a stable desktop base and can be quickly and easily adjusted to any position with the flexible gooseneck.
The matte black USB12 supports 44.1k and 48k sample rates for both playback and recording, a 16 bit sample resolution, and features a push-to-talk button with the option of "steady on" or "momentary on" as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring. This high definition condenser microphone features a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals, and comes supplied with a 1.8M USB cable and a field replaceable capsule.
- Vocal recording
- Instrument recording
- Live chat, IP communication
- Medical/Legal reporting
- Internet telecommunication
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 1.3 mV/Pa
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.