Avantone Pro MP1 Mixphones Headphones
Avantone Pro MP1 Mixphones HeadphonesDetails
The Avatone Pro MP1 Mixphones are designed for discerning professionals and are suitable for a wide range of applications, from live sound and DJ mixing to studio recording and monitoring. The unique Vari-Voice design allows you to change between a neutrally voiced stereo field, monaural (mono) and a specially contoured ''mix'' mode that focuses the midrange frequencies to simulate the sound of Avantone's Mixcubes. Featuring generous padding and pivoting earcups, the Mixphones ensure complete isolation and a comfortable fit during long sessions. The Mixphones come supplied with a padded storage box and soft carrying case, along with a 3m straight cable and a 1m spring collapsible cable.
Product Ref: 73795View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Three Monitoring Modes
The Avantone Pro MP1 Mixphone Headphones features a highly unique monitoring system, giving you the choice of three different configurations, allowing you to reference a range of simulated sound configurations – ideal for mixing and mastering. The three different modes allow you to check your mix in a range of settings, moving between a normal stereo field, a monaural (mono) configuration and a special contoured ‘mix’ mode that is designed to simulate the sound of Avantone's full-range reference monitors. This gives you a broader image of your sound design, allowing you to make adjustments so your mix sits well within all three configurations.
Reference Quality Audio
The Avantone Pro MP1 Headphones are designed for a range of applications from mixing and mastering purposes to music enthusiasts who enjoy hearing every nuance of the original audio. The wide frequency range (18Hz-25kHz) allows you to hear every subtlety that other headphones may miss, resulting in exceptional audio quality and reproduction. The large format 50mm drivers featured a high SPL and Impedance, ideal for mixing at loud volumes as well as being able to connect the headphones to a range of different devices. The padded ear cups are designed for maximum comfort, as well as minimising any background noise, combined with the pivot design to ensure maximum comfort at all times. Additionally the MP1 Mixphone Headphones come complete with a padded box, soft carrying bag, a straight 3m cable and a spring collapsible 1m cable for added convenience.
- Professional Mixphone headphones
- Includes a padded storage box
- One straight 3m cable - 1/8'' TRS with threaded 1/4'' adapter
- One spring collapsible 1m cable - 1/8'' TRS with threaded 1/4'' adapter
- Soft carrying bag
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 25kHz
- Driver Size: Large Format 50mm
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Maximum Power: 30mW
- SPL: 113dB - IEC-318 @ 1mW, 1kHz
- Impedance: 16? ±2.4 (15 )
- Weight: 0.55kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.