Behringer A500 Reference Amplifier
Behringer A500 Reference AmplifierDetails
This Behringer Reference Amplifier is a Professional 600-Watt Reference-Class Studio Power Amplifier and is the ideal choice for recording studios, post-production suites, or anyone seeking audiophile-grade performance - without the audiophile-grade sticker shock.
Product Ref: 8403View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The A500 Really Delivers
Professional audio engineers around the world are impressed by the A500's performance and surprised by its affordability. Capable of delivering 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms or 600 Watts into 8 Ohms bridged, the A500 has enough headroom to always keep you on the safe side. Advanced convection-type cooling technology ensures stable, noise-free operation, while its servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker.
Metering and I/O
A precise level meter and clip indicators are provided for accurate performance monitoring. Input connections are provided in the form of balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, as well as unbalanced RCA sockets, ensuring you have loads of input options. Plus, the speaker outputs give you the choice between professional "touch-proof" binding posts and 1/4" TS connectors.
To ensure years of trouble-free operation, Behringer use only Toshiba or Fairchild high-power transistors that are known for their rock-solid reliability. In addition, an independent thermal overload protection system, with LED indicators for each channel, automatically protects both your amplifier and your speakers. Last but not least, Behringer use tough, high-current toroidal transformers for absolute reliability and the lowest possible noise interference.
You deserve the very best when it comes to studio power amplification. Experience love at first sound. Audiophile-grade performance, ultra-reliable and undeniable affordability-the BEHRINGER A500.
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms, 600 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional ''touch-proof'' binding posts and 1/4'' TS connectors
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba / Fairchild power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.