Behringer B112W Wireless Active PA Speaker
Behringer B112W Wireless Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer B112W is an active 2-Way 12" PA speaker with wireless bluetooth connectivity, two microphone/line inputs, integrated mixer with the option of adding a wireless microphone capability.
Product Ref: 33314View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer B112W offers wireless connectivity via bluetooth combined with all of the features of a conventional active PA speaker. Featuring class-D amplifiers the B112W offers serious audio quality, practical portability and the ultimate solution in wireless audio connectivity.
Bluetooth Stereo-ReadyThe days of tape decks, CD players and even MP3 devices are long gone. Now your music lives on your phone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even your laptop computer. Plus, two B112W's can provide true stereo performance via their Stereo Link function, making them the first active loudspeakers in this class to offer this capability. Now, isn?t that easy?
Built-in Mixer & Wireless OptionThe B112W features a built-in 2-channel mixer with the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made BEHRINGER mixers legendary. Also included is 2-band equalizer, plus Bluetooth for streaming audio directly from your iOS device, and our proprietary ULM wireless technology. Sold separately, Behringer ULM Series digital mics integrate seamlessly to expand your B112W system to handle virtually any live sound application.
Whether you set your B112W speakers on a table, or mount them on a pair of optional speaker stands, you?ll enjoy music streaming through this rich sounding, easy-to-setup system in mere moments.
Cut the Fat; Keep the BeefWe drew from our considerable experience to build these performance-grade loudspeakers and made them lighter (B112W: 32 lbs./14.5 kg) and more powerful. We started with custom-engineered Class-D power amps for the ultimate in low-distortion power and efficiency. Backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks, these loudspeakers can run cool all day and all night without even breaking a sweat!
Power and ControlThere is absolutely no substitute for amplifier power in high-performance loudspeakers; the kind of power it takes to deliver clean, in-your-face vocals and chest-thumping bass day in and day out. That's why we gave these bad boys 1000 Watts of bi-amplified, digitally processed output power.
Extraordinary VersatilityThanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B112W is suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Their extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make them a favourite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Mix Output jack on the rear panel.
- High-Power 1,000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance Bluetooth* A2DP technology to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1" compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Amplifier Output Power (Peak): 700W LF, 300W HF
- Frequency Response: 50 hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 568mm x 342mm x 270mm
- Weight: 12.3 kg
For further details of the Behringer B112W including technical specifications please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.