Behringer B112W Wireless Active PA Speaker
Behringer B112W Wireless Active PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 33314View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Eliminating the need for messy wires and adapters, the B112W features simple-to-use Bluetooth connectivity. Connect your smartphone, tablet or even your laptop to the speakers to access your entire music library. When used in pairs, the B112W delivers a true stereo performance via the stereo link function.
Class-D Amplification Technology
With Class-D amplifier technology, the B112W is capable of producing extremely powerful sounds even at high pressure levels. The technology allows for big sounds within lightweight housing, allowing the speaker to be easily transported between venues. Optimised for energy efficiency, the technology eliminates the need for big power supplies and heat sinks.
One unique feature of the B112W is the integrated wireless connectivity, allowing you to link Behringers wireless microphones (not included) without the need for wires and external devices. The wireless ready connectivity is primarily for the Ultralink ULM Series microphone system, giving you the freedom and mobility to perform wherever you are.
- High-Power 1,000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance Bluetooth A2DP technology to stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1" compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Low Frequency Range Max Output Power: 700W
- High Frequency Range Max Output Power: 300W
- XLR Input
- Sensitivity: -36 dBu to 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: 24kΩ
- 1/4'' TRS Jack
- Sensitivity: -36 dBu to 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: 24kΩ
- USB Dongle: USB Socket Accepts Signals From 2 Independent Behringer ULM Mics
- Signal Indicator LED: 2 (Green)
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Version: Bluetooth Spec V2.1 + EDR Compliant
- Output Power Class: Class 2 Type Output Power
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- Mix Output
- Connector: XLR, Balanced
- Level Control
- Input Trim: -∞ to +36 dB
- Max Input Level: 18 dBu
- System Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- High: ± 15 dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ± 15 dB @ 80Hz
- Power Supply
- USA/Canda/Japan: 100-120 V, 50/60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe/China: 220-240 V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption @ 1/4 Rated Power: 110W
- Mains: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 12.5 kg
- Height: 568 mm
- Width: 342 mm
- Depth: 313 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.