Behringer B1200D Active PA Subwoofer
Behringer B1200D Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 33305View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium Quality Audio Reproduction
The Behringer B1200D Active PA Subwoofer is designed to be portable yet powerful. The high-performance 500-watt powered subwoofer features a powerful 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil. This helps to deliver the exceptionally accurate low-end response, providing that thick, pounding bass that many systems strive to provide. Also featured is a subwoofer level control to adjust your volume to the correct level to correspond with other speakers. Another unique feature in the B1200D is an intelligent limit that maximises sound levels whilst protecting against overloading.
- Class-D amplifier delivers exceptional audio quality
- 12'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil
- Subwoofer level control
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides highpass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Intelligent limiter provides phenomenal sound performance and woofer protection
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Power, signal, and clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Variable High-cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Maximum output power: 500W
- Audio Inputs
- Input A/B: XLR, servo-balanced
- Sensitivity: +4 dBu @ 0 dB (center position) for full rate power
- Input Impedance: 12 K Ohms unbalanced, 24 Ohms balanced
- Audio Outputs
- Thru A/B: XLR, servo-balanced
- Output A/B: XLR, servo-balanced
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms unbalanced, 600 ohms balanced
- High-Pass Filter: 100 Hz, Butterworth, 18 dB slope
- Level: -∞ to +6 dB
- Boost frequency: 40 Hz - 90 Hz; +10 dB
- Boost: Switchable
- High cut: 70 - 150 Hz, Butterworth, 24 dB slope
- Phase: Switchable
- System Data
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz - 180 Hz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 130 Hz (+/-3 dB)
- Signal-To-Noise (20 Hz to 20 Khz):> 100 dB
- Sound Pressure Level (Half Space): max. 122 dB @ 1m
- Woofer: 307 mm / 12'', 8 ohms
- Limiter: Optical
- Signal LED: Green
- Limit LED: Red
- Power LED: Amber
- Circuit Protection
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal protection
- Load Protection: Turn-on/off muting
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia/Europe: 220-240V, 50/60Hx
- Korea/China: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Height: 432 mm
- Width: 375 mm
- Depth: 423 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.