Behringer B215D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
Behringer B215D Eurolive Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer B215D Eurolive Active PA Speaker seamlessly combines state-of-the-art technology with an ultra-low noise input section, integrated DSP and exceptional portability. Featuring a 15'' long-excursion driver and a 1.35'' compression driver, the Behringer B215D PA speaker accurately reproduces audio with exceptional clarity and rich bass responses.
Product Ref: 13752View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the B215D to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The design of the Behringer B215D features a 15'' low-frequency transducer and a 1.35'' compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly to ensure professional performance. Delivering 345W RMS/550W peak power output, the Behringer B215D produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- High-power 550 watt 2-way PA speaker for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with volume control and clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows either stand mounting via 35mm pole socket or vertical floor monitoring
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power Output: 345W RMS / 550W Peak @ 8 Ohms
- Low-Frequency: 280W RMS / 450W Peak @ 8 Ohms
- High-Frequency: 65W RMS / 100W Peak @ 8 Ohms
- Speaker Size: 15''
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.9kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: Maximum 126dB SPL @ 1m
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic EQ: Processor-Controlled
- High: 12kHz / ±15dB
- Low: 80Hz / ±15dB
- XLR Input: Servo-Balanced
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +4dBu
- Impedance: 20k Ohms
- 1/4'' TRS Jack: Servo-Balanced
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +4dBu
- Impedance: 20k Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Link Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 27.2'' x 17.3'' x 13.2'' / 690mm x 440mm x 335mm (H x W x D)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.