Behringer B612D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
Behringer B612D Eurolive Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Berhinger Eurolive B612D PA Speaker provides you with a large power output in a portable unit. The speaker produces 1500 watts of sound, making it ideal for gigging bands and live venues. The Class-D power amp has stunning efficiency whilst producing high quality output, as well as saving weight and space. The B612D is completely portable and has useful carrying handles for easy transportation. The 2-band EQ allows you to fine tune your sound, whilst the ultra-low noise mic/line input offers high quality audio even at the loudest volumes.
Product Ref: 27121View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The B612D’s two high-current amplifiers have a combined maximum output of 1500 Watts. These Class-D amps are capable of driving the speakers to their maximum without damage or distortion thanks to their internal active protection circuits. This method of amplification produces a massive punch, smooth midrange and articulate top-end.
With just a single EUROLIVE D Series loudspeaker and a microphone you can set up an instant sound system. The built-in preamp section allows you to connect a dynamic mic and raise and lower the volume with the level control. Place the speaker on the dedicated stands, and power up. If you need more coverage, either for a larger room or audience, you can add more active loudspeakers via the convenient Link Output XLR connector.
Due to their trapezoidal design, the B612D’s cabinets can be laid on their side, providing the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications. Connection is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from the monitor send on your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
The EUROLIVE D Series was built with extended low frequency handling in mind. Thanks to their internally braced, injection-molded, tuned-port enclosures, the speakers can project serious quantities of bass. Keep in mind that bass response varies according to LF transducer size, so the larger the speaker, the more bass you will be able to generate.
- Height: 658mm
- Width: 394mm
- Depth: 384mm
- Weight: 20KG
- Subwoofer Diameter: 1 x 12’’
- Compression Driver: 1 x 1.75’’
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 18kHz
- RMS Power: 1500 Watts
- Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Input Impedance: 27 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Equalizer: 2-Band
- Speaker Connectors: 6.3mm TRS Input, XLR Input, XLR Output, Line Input
- Stand Adapter Diameter: 35mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.