Behringer CE500A Active Environment PA Speaker, Black
Behringer CE500A Active Environment PA Speaker, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 13744View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The low and high-frequency drivers within the CE500A are designed to complement one another to produce a balanced, exceptional sound performance. The 5 1/2-inch woofer delivers powerful low ends all the way down to 60Hz whilst the half-inch lightweight, cellulose cone accentuates the crystal clear highs up to 23kHz.
Wide Connection Options
The rear panel of the CE500A includes a standard XLR mic input and RCA jacks, allowing easy connection to computers and CD/MP3 decks. Users can adjust mic volume levels from the panel whilst the RCA inputs are controlled from the connected source device. Two CE500A speakers can be played in stereo mode by simply connecting the playback deck to the right RCA jack on one speaker and to the left jack on the other. With a standard mic cable, users can link together multiple CE500As via the link XLR socket.
- Multi-purpose, 80-watt, active speaker ideal for indoor installations, multimedia, home recording studio & audio/video production
- Exceptional sound quality, wide dynamic range & ultra-linear frequency range from 60Hz to 23kHz
- Powerful 5 1/2'' woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone & high-resolution 1/2'' tweeter
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control & speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise mic/line input with volume control & peak LED
- Additional line output connector links additional speakers
- Includes flexible wall-mount brackets
- Tweeter: 1/2''
- Woofer: 5 1/2''
- Output Power
- RMS @ 0.1 Percent THD: 50 W
- Peak Power: 80 W
- Audio Inputs
- Mic/Line: XLR, Balanced
- Input Impedance: 27kΩ
- Sensitivity: -40 dB to + 10 dB
- CD/Tape RCA Input Impedance: 27kΩ
- Audio Output
- Link Output: XLR, Balanced
- System Data
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 23kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz
- Max Sound Pressure Level: 112 dB
- Limiter: Optical
- Power Consumption: Max 150W
- Mains Connector: IEC Standard Receptacle
- Weight: 7 kg
- Height: 318 mm
- Width: 195 mm
- Depth: 197 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.