Behringer CE500A Active Environment PA Speaker, White
Behringer CE500A Active Environment PA Speaker, WhiteDetails
The elegant CE500A speaker system is ideal for business environments, letting you enjoy full, clear sound over a wide listening area. The set has been specially designed for commercial indoor installations such as in restaurants, shops and exhibition halls.
Product Ref: 13749View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Inside these multi-purpose active speakers are powerful 5½" woofers and high-resolution ½" tweeters which deliver 80 Watts of adequate power for a consistent sound coverage in large places. A high dynamic range and ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz ensure an exceptional sound quality, while the integrated limiter offers effective speaker protection. Each speaker features an ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Peak LED as well as an additional Line output to expand the system. Complete with brackets, these speakers can be mounted on virtually any wall.
Try out the CE500A business speakers today and take pleasure in the difference you'll hear.
- Multi-purpose, 80-Watt, active speaker for commercial indoor installations (restaurants, shops, exhibitions), multimedia, home recording studio and audio/video production
- Exceptional sound quality, wide dynamic range and ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Powerful 5 ½" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution ½" tweeter
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Additional Line output connector allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Ultra-flexible wall-mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.