Behringer CMD MICRO DJ Controller
Behringer CMD MICRO DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 33312View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most demanded features of any computer-based device is iOS compatibility, whether it be from your Mac computer or Apple device (such as iPads) the ultra-compact CMD MICRO Controller will accommodate this. Letting you connect and setup easily, the CMD Micro Controller provides optimal compatibility with nearly every popular computer system available, whether you're a Windows or Mac user. It's plug and play connectivity makes for setting up and playing easier than ever before, simply connect your controller to your computer via a USB port and there you go! You are all set and ready today, without the need for installing drivers.
Unparalleled Audio Quality
The cardioid pickup pattern and exceptional flat-response of the C1-U make it ideal for a range of professional recording applications. From instruments to vocals, the C1-U delivers premium quality audio reproduction in a compact, easy-to-use unit. Flat-frequency response is paramount to condenser microphones, as it means every frequency captured is as close its natural sound as possible. The ultra-low noise circuitry means minimal operating sound and the ability to handle extreme dynamic all the way up to 136 dB.
Free Deckadance 2 LE DJ Software
Behringer has kindly included a free download voucher for Image-Line's Deckadance 2 LE DJ software. The Deckadance 2 LE DJ application is designed to offer you an external program for cueing up and viewing your selected music on the computer screen. It's powerful interface and multitude of functions compliments the controller, giving you expanded control possibilities. You can also seamlessly integrate the program with a wide range of popular DAW applications for even more expansive control options.
- 45 mm faders for channels, crossfader, and pitch faders for a more natural DJ-friendly feel
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Touch-sensitive platters allow for pitch-bending and scratching
- Highly portable and low-cost DJ control solution for computers or iOS based devices
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.