Behringer CMD MM-1 Mixer Control Module
Behringer CMD MM-1 Mixer Control ModuleDetails
New For 2012 - Behringer's CMD MM-1 Mixer Control Module is where it starts if you want to create a multi-module controller. The MM-1 emulates the experience of a 4-channel DJ mixer, with high quality professional faders, output metering, channel cue selection, 4-band EQs, and master/cue control. These features are laid out just as they would be on a traditional DJ mixer, so you instantly feel comfortable.
But since the MM-1 is also a powerful MIDI controller, we kicked it up a notch and included support for scrolling through your song library (or scenes in Ableton Live) and navigating your file system. Since all buttons and encoder rings respond to MIDI feedback, you'll always know at a glance when something changes in your software.
Product Ref: 24217View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
So, it's a great mixer-controller -but what makes it a good backbone for a multi-module MIDI controller? The lack of available USB ports is a common problem for many DJs, so we incorporated a powered 4-port Multi-TT hub into the MM-1. It's USB 2.0 compatible, so feel free to use it not only for other MIDI controllers, but also for hard drives, audio interfaces, or even gooseneck lamps. And since it's a Multi-TT USB hub, you get full speed from each port. You never have to worry about finding the right powered USB hub for your DJ or production work -we took care of that for you.
Whether you're using it in standalone mode or as the center of a custom CMD setup, the MM-1 provides high quality, flexible MIDI control at a price that makes it an easy addition to your current setup.
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you've been looking for -a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features -from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required -just connect and go.
A Stand Alone Controller
The CMD modules work well as standalone controllers for a wide range of DJ and production software. Whether you're a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, CMD controllers make getting a hand on your software easy and affordable. They're big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag. And because they're modular, there's always room to grow if you decide you want or need even more control over your software.
Using Multiple Modules
This is where the real power of the CMD controllers becomes clear. As a Serato ScratchLive user, you might only be interested in the DVS-1. But what if you want to use Bridge to incorporate Ableton Live into your setup? Easy! Just add an LC-1 next to your DV-1 and you're all set. Or what if you want to use a traditional DJ mixer, but still want MIDI control for Traktor's decks and effects? No problem, use a PL-1 and DV-1 together. Want to use Ableton Live exclusively? Get an MM-1 and LC-1 and you have control over 4 channels in Live. The possibilities are endless.
- 4-channel mixer style DJ MIDI controller
- Full-size 60mm channel faders and 45mm crossfader for a professional fee
- High quality 4-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting other controllers
- MIDI-reactive buttons and LED peak metering to keep your eyes from the computer screen
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.