Behringer CMD STUDIO 4A DJ Control Surface
Behringer CMD STUDIO 4A DJ Control SurfaceDetails
Product Ref: 33310View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Complete Package
Featuring four decks, users can connect their computers and MP3 players to the interface and build a fantastic mix within their digital library. The DJ setup also comes with the excellent Image Line Deckadance 2 LE software, allowing users to get started on perfecting their sound dynamics straight out of the box.
Comfortable Mixing Control
With a crossfader, 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, cue, library navigation and track buttons, the Studio 4A provides complete control over your DJ software. The large, touch-sensitive jog wheel offers a professional feel to the controller whilst delivering excellent pitch-bend control.
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OS X operating systems
- Large 6” touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100mm pitch faders and 60mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons respond to the application
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- Deckadance LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Type: RCA
- Impedance: 120Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 97 dB
- Crosstalk: <80 dB @ 1kHz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBu
- Phones Out
- Type: 1/4'' TRS Connector
- Max Output Level: -4 dBu (+18 dBm) @ 32Ω Loading
- Digital Processing
- Converter: 24-Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Computer Bus Connectivity
- USB: USB 2.0, Type B
- Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 12W
- Mains Connection: External Power Adapter
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Height: 59 mm
- Width: 502 mm
- Depth: 317 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.