Behringer CX2310 Pro Super-X Crossover
Behringer CX2310 Pro Super-X CrossoverDetails
The Behringer CX2310 Pro Super-X Crossover produces extremely accurate audio frequency separation thanks to the state-of-the-art circuitry, superior components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced I/O connectivity. Offering simple and intuitive operation, the CX2310 also features an independently-adjustable Subwoofer output which provides an extra low-frequency band with a control range from 10Hz to 235Hz. Utilising 1% metal film resistors along with other extremely tight-tolerance components, the Behringer CX2310 Crossover guarantees precise frequency selection with incredibly-low thermal noise.
Product Ref: 2916View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Unrivaled Sound Quality
When a sound system is properly tuned, it becomes powerful, balanced and efficient. When using the CX2310 Pro Super-X Crossover bass content is punchy and tight, with vocals and instruments that are rich, crisp and well defined. Additionally, the accurate signal processing helps to protect critical components within your loudspeakers while also improving the overall performance. All inputs and outputs are balanced/unbalanced XLR connections that feature 25Hz Low Cut filters, plus Mute and Phase Invert switches.
Divide and Conquer
The Behringer CX2310 Crossover provides two operation modes; a 2-way stereo mode for Left and Right (Lows and Highs), and a 3-way mono mode for Lows, Mids and Highs. In either mode, the CX2310 provides an additional output for a Subwoofer with its own frequency and level controls. For additional convenience and flexibility, the front panel includes an elegant and easy-to-read LED matrix.
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover features state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output gain controls for all bands
- Individual output mute switches for easy adjustment
- Individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25Hz low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Inputs: XLR, Electronically Servo-Balanced HF Filtered
- Input Impedance: > 50kΩ Balanced
- > 25kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu Typical, Balanced/Unbalanced
- Outputs: XLR, Electronically Servo-Balanced HF Filtered
- Output Impedance: 60Ω Balanced
- 30Ω Unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBm Balanced/Unbalanced
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0dB/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response: <5Hz to >60kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Crossover Filter: Linkwitz-Riley, 24dB/Octave, State-Variable
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 482.6mm x 215mm (1.75'' x 19'' x 8.5'')
- Weight: 2.3kg (5lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.