Behringer DCX2496 UltraDrive Crossover
Behringer DCX2496 UltraDrive CrossoverDetails
Product Ref: 2983View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ULTRA-DRIVE PRO DCX2496 is the ultimate digital loudspeaker management system with an unheard-of audio quality and feature list. It is an indispensable tool for the precise set-up of multiple loudspeaker systems or arrays. Installation contractors, live-sound engineers, cinemas/discotheques/concert hall operators will quickly learn to love this model s rich features. Signals can be split in various ways to assure precise sound by using the optimal frequency range of each loudspeaker.
Start with its 3 analog inputs (one suitable as a digital stereo AES/EBU input) and 6 analog outputs. You get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end AKM® 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an extreme dynamic range of 113 dB. Easy connection of external digital signals with sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz is a breeze with the integrated sample rate converter. There are precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs, and Zero-attack limiters on all output channels guarantee optimal signal and loudspeaker protection.
You also get four different mono and stereo output operating modes, all with individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave. The delays for all inputs and outputs are adjustable. This allows you to manually or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences. An additional sum signal is easily derived from the A/B/C inputs.
Now that remote control is such a hot topic, you ll be glad that the future-proof ULTRA-DRIVE PRO software enables single or multi remote control via PC through RS-232 interfaces. And the link option via RS-485 network interface enables cascading of several ULTRA-DRIVE PROs. A Windows-based editing software is available for download free of charge. No matter what the future brings, its open architecture assures easy software updates.
But dont be fooled by the ULTRA-DRIVE PROs sleek design. Its high-power Sharc®-DSPs and ultra-high resolution Crystal®/AKM® A/D & D/A converter provide outstanding audio performance and the servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs guarantee excellent connectivity for the years to come.
- 2 Analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range
- Precise dynamic EQ for level dependent equalization and extremely musical parametric EQs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- ”Zero” attack limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley)
- Each filter features a selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs (manual or automatic correction)
- 60 User defined internal presets (storable)
- Servo balanced gold plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240v)
- Noise free audio and superior transient response
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Type: Electronically Balanced
- Connector: XLR
- Input Level (Max): +22 dBu
- Impedance: 35 k Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: -72 dB @ 0 dBu
- Format: S/PDIF or AES/EBU
- Input Level: 0.3 to 10 Vpp
- Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Sampling Frequency: 32 to 96 kHz
- Type: XLR
- Input Level (Max): -23 dBu
- Impedance: 670 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Phantom Supply: +15V
- Type: XLR
- Output Level: +22 dBu
- Impedance: 100 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: -100 dB @ 10 dBu
- Connection: RS-232
- Type: 9-Pin Sub D-Connector
- Transmission Type: 115200 Bauds, 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, No Parity
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- Signal Delay: 1ms Analog Input to Analog Output
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 45 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- THD+N Ratio: 0.007% @ 0 dBu / 0.004% @ 10 dBu
- Height: 45 mm / 1.75”
- Width: 208 mm / 8.1”
- Depth: 483 mm / 19”
- Weight: 2 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.