Behringer DJX900 Pro USB DJ Mixer
Behringer DJX900 Pro USB DJ MixerDetails
The Behringer DJX900 Pro USB DJ Mixer combines intuitive operation with built-in digital effects processing and clean, transparent sound that is perfect for any live performance. Offering 5-channels and ultra-low noise operation, the DJX900 features a 45mm infinium optical crossfader and advanced parameter control of the 24-bit digital processor, along with built-in USB connectivity for direct connection to your PC or Mac.
Product Ref: 21946View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Contact-Free Infinium Crossfader
The DJX900USB features our super-smooth channel faders and the infinium "contact- free" VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. A dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader's control characteristic, and you can even set the crossfader tension just the way you like it.
When Behringer began design on the DJX900USB, they knew they had to do something very special. Behringer took their best analog DJ mixer and revved up the FX processor, putting advanced parameter control right at your fingertips. No longer confined to rigid presets that limit creativity, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, pushing your performance to the next level. In no time you can create powerful sets with your own custom-tailored effects sounds, all of which can be controlled in real-time. They also included a professional USB audio interface, so you can play tracks directly from your PC/Mac computer or an external thumb drive.
Because your voice is your instrument, the DJX900USB features a dedicated mic channel with a built-in Talkover function that automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music track (referred to as "ducking"), so your voice is always out front. Vocal fine-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at Low (80 Hz), Mid (2.5 k), and High (12 kHz) frequency centers - for an extremely broad tonal palette. Equipped to handle any conceivable input source, these channels accept everything from line level, phono, CD and tape decks to MP3 and minidisk players.
Dual Auto BPM Counters
Sync'ing up tracks is an art unto itself - that's why we gave the DJX900USB dual Auto BPM Counters. This cool feature helps take the guesswork out of making a smooth transition from one track to the next. Each BPM counter's digital display shows which channel it is tracking and the tempo of the music in beats per minute. Optionally, you can push the Beat Assist button in time with the song to manually enter the tempo. You get a read out of the tempo difference between the tracks, as well as a visual confirmation when they are in sync. These tools will help you seamlessly align two tracks - without having to rely solely on your ears.
Master of illusions
Making music sound larger than life is what it's all about and the DJX900USB comes through on this in a big way. XPQ 3D Surround widens the stereo field, giving it immense depth and a stereo image that is full of life, with amazingly transparent sound. You determine the intensity of this stunning effect with a simple twist of the Surround control - from barely noticeable to supremely spectacular.
Highest quality sound
None of the above-mentioned features would amount to much if the DJX900USB didn't sound truly remarkable. That's why Behringer equip each one with their tried-and- true ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) preamps: what goes in comes out, with nothing added. So you get maximum headroom, extremely low noise and ultra-transparent sound.
Compare it to the competition for sound quality, features and value and you'll see why more and more DJs are making the move to the new Behringer DJX900USB.
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- 3-band kill EQ and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Mic: Balanced XLR with +40dB Gain
- Phono: Unbalanced with +40dB Gain
- Line: Unbalanced with 0dB Gain
- CD: Unbalanced with 0dB Gain
- Return: Unbalanced with 0dB Gain
- Master: +21dBu Maximum
- Booth: +21dBu Maximum
- Tape: 0dBu
- Send: 0dBu
- Phones: 180mW @ 75Ω / 1% THD
- Stereo Low: +8dB / -27dB @ 50Hz
- Stereo Mid: +6dB / -23dB @ 1.2kHz
- Stereo High: +9dB / -15dB @ 10kHz
- Mic Low: +15dB / -15dB @ 80Hz
- Mic Mid: +15dB / -15dB @ 2.5kHz
- Mic High: +15dB / -15dB @ 12kHz
- Kill Low: -54dB @ 50Hz
- Kill Mid: -43dB @ 1kHz
- Kill High: -25dB @ 10kHz
- Audio: Stereo In/Out
- Connector: Type B
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
Digital Effects Processor
- DSP: Freescale
- A/D-D/A Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma, 64/128-Times Oversampling
- Sampling Rate: 46.875kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.