Behringer EP2000 Europower Amplifier
Behringer EP2000 Europower AmplifierDetails
The Behringer EP2000 Europower Amplifier is a two channel amplifier that offers up to 2000 watts of power (2 x 1000 watts at 2 ohms, 2 x 750 watts at 4 ohms and 2000 watts at 4 ohms in bridge mode), all in a lightweight and rack-mountable package. Perfect for medium-sized venues and mobile PA systems, the EP2000 delivers natural, professional-quality sound with deep and impactful bass responses. Complete with proprietary ATR technology, switchable limiters, gain controls and signal LEDs, the EP2000 Europower delivers reliable performance and at-a-glance feedback.
Product Ref: 13507View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The intuitive front panel controls of the EP2000 provide you with the ability to quickly view all of the vital signs at-a-glance. The two channels feature dedicated Gain controls and Signal LEDs, each of which light up when a signal is present at the input. Additionally, the Clip LEDs instantly indicate when the input signal needs to be adjusted to ensure optimal sound quality.
- 2 x 1000 watts into 2Ω, 2 x 750 watts into 4Ω or 2000 watts into 4Ω (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and ''touch-proof'' binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters remove damaging infra-sound frequencies
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- ''Back-to-front'' ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- ''Built-like-a-tank,'' impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Distortion: < 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Damping Factor: > 300 @ 8Ω
- Input Sensitivity: 1.15V, +3.4dBu (V RMS @ 8Ω)
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Unbalanced/20kΩ Balanced
- Front Controls:
- Power Switch
- Gain Control (Channel 1 and 2)
- Rear Controls: DIP Switches (10x)
- Power: Green LED
- Clip: Red LED, 1 Per Channel
- Signal: Yellow LED, 1 Per Channel
- Input Connectors:
- 1/4'' TRS
- Output Connectors:
- Touch-Proof Binding Posts
- Professional Speakon
- Cooling: Continuously Variable Speed Fan, Back-to-Front Air Flow
- Output Circuit Type: Class-A/B Complementary Linear Output
- Power Consumption: 1600W
- Mains Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 3.5'' x 19'' x 15.8'' / 88mm x 483mm x 402mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 34.6lbs / 15.7kg
- RMS @ 1% THD, Both Channels Driven:
- 8Ω Per Channel: 350W
- 4Ω Per Channel: 500W
- 2Ω Per Channel: 650W
- RMS @ 1% THD, Bridged Mode:
- 8Ω: 1000W
- 4Ω: 1300W
- Peak Power, Both Channels Driven:
- 8Ω Per Channel: 750W
- 4Ω Per Channel: 1400W
- 2Ω Per Channel: 2000W
- Peak Power, Bridged Mode:
- 8Ω: 1500W
- 4Ω: 2000W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.