Behringer EP4000 Europower Amp
Behringer EP4000 Europower AmpDetails
The Behringer EP4000 Europower Amplifier is a two channel amplifier that offers up to 4000 watts of power (2 x 2000 watts at 2 ohms, 2 x 1400 watts at 4 ohms and 4000 watts at 4 ohms in bridge mode), all in a lightweight and rack-mountable package. Perfect for medium-sized venues and mobile PA systems, the EP4000 delivers natural, professional-quality sound with deep and thunderous bass responses. Complete with proprietary ATR technology, switchable limiters, gain controls and signal LEDs, the EP4000 Europower delivers reliable performance and at-a-glance feedback.
Product Ref: 13814View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- 2 x 2,000 watts into 2 ohms; 2 x 1,400 watts into 4 ohms; 4,000 watts into 4 ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters remove damaging infra-sound frequencies
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank," impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, 0dB/-1dB
- Damping Factor: > 300 @ 8 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23V (+3.4dBu)
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms Unbalanced/20k Ohms Balanced
- Front Controls:
- Power Switch
- Gain (Channels 1 and 2)
- Rear Controls: DIP Switches (10x)
- Power: Green LED
- Clip: Red LED, 1 Per Channel
- Signal: Yellow LED, 1 Per Channel
- Input Connectors:
- 1/4'' TRS
- Output Connectors:
- Binding Post
- Cooling: Continuously Variable Speed Fan, Back-to-Front Air Flow
- Open Circuit Type: Class H Complementary Linear Output
- Power Consumption: 2600W
- Mains Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 3.5'' x 19'' x 15.8'' / 88mm x 483mm x 402mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 36.6lbs / 16.6kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.