Behringer Eurolive B205D Active 150W PA/Monitor
Behringer Eurolive B205D Active 150W PA/MonitorDetails
The Behringer Eurolive B205D Active 150W PA/Monitor is a portable active PA loudspeaker that is small and light enough to mount on a mic stand. But don't let the small size fool you - the B205D cranks out high-fidelity sound and comes loaded with features that will simply astound you!
Product Ref: 16091View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows the B205D to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The B205D features a 3-channel mixer built-in to the PA system itself, accepting XLR, TRS and RCA inputs. This built-in mixer has been incorporated to add more versatility to how you control your audio signals, while the 3-band EQ provides further tonal control. This versatile mixer is ideal for live environments where you will need to tailor your audio, to create the perfect sound specifically for different spaces and audiences.
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and more
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible and sonic performance
- 5.25” premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3 players and CD players
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power Output: 125W RMS / 150W Peak @ 6 Ohms
- Speaker Size: 5.25''
- Audio Inputs:
- Channel 1: XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- Channel 2: XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- Channel 3: RCA
- Phantom Power: +48V, Switchable
- Channel Level Controls:
- Input Trim: -∞ - +30dB
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Link Connectors:
- Thru: XLR, Mic/Line Switchable
- Main In: XLR/TRS Combo Jack
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 18kHz, -10dB (95Hz - 12kHz, -3dB)
- Sound Pressure Level: 113dB @ 1m
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic Equaliser: Processor-Controlled
- High: 12kHz / ±15dB
- Mid: 2.5kHz / ±15dB
- Low: 100Hz / ±15dB
- Power Supply: 220V - 240V
- Power Consumption: 180W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions: 185mm x 290mm x 220mm
- Weight: 3.20kg / 7lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.