Behringer Eurolive B215XL 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Behringer Eurolive B215XL 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 13207View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The transducers within the Behringer Eurolive passive speaker have been constructed with specific purposes in mind to deliver a truly powerful performance. The low and high-frequency transducers deliver a flawless performance with massive low ends and pure crystal highs.
Whilst the Eurolive B215XL delivers an impressive sound, it is constructed with lightweight material which makes the speaker easy to carry. Despite this, the passive speaker is capable of handling up to 1000-watts of power. Not only is the speaker lightweight but it features a classic trapezoidal shape, making it suitable for a wide array of environments. The shape allows for mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement on subwoofers or even laid on its side to be used as an onstage monitor wedge.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live & playback applications
- Ultra-compact & lightweight
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- Ultra-wide dispersion with large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design
- Ergonomically shaped handles
- 2 professional speaker connectors with 1/4" jack connectors
- High Performance Woofer: 15"
- Tweeter Compression Driver: 1.75"
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak - 250W Continuous
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 96 dB (Full Space)
- Dispersion: 70° x 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Weight: 17.6 kg
- Height: 695 mm
- Width: 440 mm
- Depth: 335 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.