Behringer Eurolive Pro B1520 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Behringer Eurolive Pro B1520 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer Eurolive Pro B1520 Passive PA Speaker combines exceptional performance with a lightweight yet versatile design that is perfect for any live performance. The B1520 features 1200 watts power handling at 8 ohms, along with SpeakON and 1/4'' input connectors which allow you to connect multiple speakers together. The 15'' long-excursion driver and proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver combine together to produce deep bass and acoustic power with exceptional high-frequency reproduction - ideal for both vocalists and instrumentalists.
Product Ref: 21848View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Behringer B1520 features a 15'' low-frequency transducer and a 1.75'' compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element - ensuring truly professional performance. Delivering 1200W peak power output, the Behringer B1520 produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Powerful and Versatile
The Behringer Pro Series' unique enclosure allows you to position the loudspeaker in a range of positions including 10° or 30° cluster, stand mounted via the built-in 35mm pole socket, or vertically as a floor monitor. Capable of producing extremely high sound pressure levels - 96dB (full space, 1W @ 1m) - the B1520 also features a wide frequency response of 50Hz to 18kHz. Complete with parallel inputs for connecting multiple speakers together, the Behringer B1520 passive speaker is perfect for both vocalists and instrumentalists alike.
- High-performance 1200-watt loudspeaker for use as PA speaker or floor monitor
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 50Hz to 18kHz frequency range (-10dB), impedance 8 ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (95dB full space 1W @ 1m)
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows either stand mounting via 35mm pole socket or vertical floor monitoring
- Rotatable, unsymmetrical horn design allows driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitoring applications or upright positioning
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for complete speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors compatbile with Neutrik Speakon
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- System Type: 2-Way Full-Range Passive Speaker
- Woofer: 15''
- HF Driver: 1.75''
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Power Handling: 1200W Peak / 300W RMS
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 96dB (Full Space 1W @ 1m)
- Dispersion: 100° (50°) x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Dimensions: 465mm x 700mm x 482mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 66lbs / 30kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.