Behringer Eurolive VP1220F Professional 800W Floor Monitor
Behringer Eurolive VP1220F Professional 800W Floor MonitorDetails
The Behringer Eurolive VP1220F Professional Floor Monitor features 800 watts peak power handling at 8 ohms (200 watts RMS), along with two 1/4'' jack connectors and two Speakon connectors. The 12'' long-excursion driver delivers deep bass responses and acoustic power, while the proprietary 1.75'' compression driver ensures exceptional high-frequency reproduction. Designed for on stage monitoring applications in any live performance venue, the Behringer Eurolive VP1220F also features a proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion and a rugged construction which is capable of withstanding the rigors of the road.
Product Ref: 27554View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Superior Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to 800 Watts, the Eurolive VP1220F floor monitor delivers truly impressive sound quality. The powerful 12" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The VP1220F's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for stage monitor applications.
Bass You Can Feel
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. Eurolive loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in the Behringer factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, Behringer custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VP1220F features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 55 Hz.
Top End that Cuts Through the Clutter
Good high-frequency (HF) performance is ultra-critical when it comes to stage monitors. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. The state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver delivers natural-sounding high end, allowing you to hear your performance, even when the band is playing full out.
The Technical Stuff
The VP1220F is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (93 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) across an expansive 55 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range. The internal crossover point is fixed at 2.5 kHz. Both 1/4" and professional-style twist-lock connectors are provided.
Optimised for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, the VP1220F monitor speaker ensures the ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VP1220F is built to last and made to perform!
- Professional 800 watt 2-way floor monitor (200 watts continuous / 800 watts peak power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensure optimal HF driver protection
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned ''sweet spot''
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4'' jack connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Type: 2-Way Full-Range Floor Monitor
- Power Handling: 200W RMS / 800W Peak
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8?
- High Frequency Driver: 1.75'' Titanium-Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 12''
- Sound Pressure Level: 93dB (Full Space , 1W @ 1m)
- Dispersion: 70° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Dimensions: 440mm x 430mm x 575mm / 17.3'' x 16.9'' x 22.6'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 16.2kg / 35.7lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.