Behringer Eurolive VS1220 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Behringer Eurolive VS1220 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer Eurolive VS1220 Passive PA Speakers combine exceptional performance with a lightweight yet versatile design, perfect for any live performance. The VS1220 passive speaker features 600 watts peak power handling at 8 ohms, along with parallel input connectors for linking multiple speakers together. The 12'' long-excursion low-frequency driver and proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers produce deep bass responses with sparkling highs. The Behringer Eurolive VS1220 is complete with a trapezoidal enclosure, ergonomically shaped handles and a durable steel grille.
Product Ref: 21941View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Custom-Engineered and Optimised Drivers
The Behringer VS1220 features a 12'' low-frequency transducer and dual electro-dynamic high-frequency drivers, all of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element - ensuring truly professional performance. Capable of 600W peak power handling, the Behringer VS1220 produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Powerful and Versatile
The unique enclosure allows you to position the loudspeaker in a range of positions including 10° or 30° cluster, stand mounted via the built-in 35mm pole socket, or vertically as a floor monitor. Capable of producing extremely high sound pressure levels - 93dB (full space, 1W @ 1m) - the VS1220 also features a wide frequency response of 60Hz to 20kHz. Each VS1220 passive PA speaker also features parallel inputs for connecting multiple speakers together - perfect for both vocalists and instrumentalists alike.
- High-performance 600-watt 2-way PA speaker (150 watts RMS / 600 watts peak)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- System Type: 2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker
- Low Frequency Driver: 12''
- High Frequency Driver: Dual Electro-Dynamic Drivers
- Power Handling: 150W RMS / 600W Peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 93dB (Full Space, 1W @ 1m)
- Dispersion: 80° x 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Dimensions: 370mm x 600mm x 430mm / 14.6'' x 23.6'' x 16.9'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 17.1kg / 37.7lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.