Behringer Eurolive VS1220F 12'' Passive Floor Monitor
Behringer Eurolive VS1220F 12'' Passive Floor MonitorDetails
The Behringer Eurolive VS1220F Passive Floor Monitor features 600 watts peak power handling at 8 ohms (150 watts RMS), along with two professional 1/4'' jack connectors. The 12'' long-excursion driver delivers deep bass resposnes and acoustic power, while the proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers ensure exceptional high-frequency reproduction. Designed for on stage monitoring applications in any live performance venue, the Behringer Eurolive VS1220F also features an elliptical wave guide for ultra-wide sound dispersion and a rugged construction which is capable of withstanding the rigors of the road.
Product Ref: 27557View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This VS Series High-Performance 600-Watt PA Speaker with 12" Woofer and Electro-Dynamic Driver is deal for budget-conscious musicians who demand high quality sound without the hefty price tag.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to 600 Watts, the EUROLIVE VS1220F floor monitor delivers exceptional sound quality. The powerful 12" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the wave-guide mounted electro-dynamic HF (High-Frequency) drivers output crisp, detailed highs. The VS1220F's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of stage monitor applications.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a floor monitor has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringer's own factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, Behringer custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VS1220F features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 55 Hz.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. VS1220F's specially designed HF transducers, mounted in a proprietary elliptical wave-guide, deliver natural-sounding high end in an ultra-wide dispersion pattern.
The VS1220F floor monitor has been optimised for reliable performance through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, ensuring ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VS1220F is built to look and sound great, even after years of constant use.
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way floor monitor (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Wedge shaped enclosure for perfectly aligned "sweet spot"
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Type: 2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker
- Power Handling: 150W RMS / 600W Peak
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8Ω
- High Frequency Driver: Dual Electro-Dynamic Drivers
- Low Frequency Driver: 12''
- Sound Pressure Level: 93dB (Full Space 1W @ 1m)
- Dispersion: 80° x 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Dimensions: 17.3'' x 16.9'' x 22.6'' / 440mm x 430mm x 575mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 34.2lbs / 15.5kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.