Behringer Eurolive VS1520 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Behringer Eurolive VS1520 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Great sound doesn't have to cost a great deal. Behringer designed the VS1520F floor monitor to provide exceptional sound quality at an extremely attractive price-point. It is incredibly portable and well suited for all sorts of sound reinforcement applications.
Product Ref: 27558View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This VS Series High-Performance 600-Watt PA Speaker with 15" Woofer and Electro-Dynamic Driver is deal for budget-conscious musicians who demand high quality sound without the hefty price tag.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Capable of handling input levels up to 600 Watts, the EUROLIVE VS1520 PA loudspeaker delivers exceptional sound quality. The powerful 15" long-excursion driver dishes out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the wave-guide mounted electro-dynamic High-Frequency drivers output crisp and detailed highs. The VS1520's wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
Deep, High-Impact Bass
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in Behringer's own factory. While some companies are content to use "off-the-shelf" drivers, Behringer custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VS1520 features an extremely powerful 15" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, high-impact bass all the way down to 50 Hz.
The Eurolive VS1520's specially designed HF transducers, mounted in a proprietary elliptical wave-guide, deliver natural-sounding high end in an ultra-wide 80° x 40° sound dispersion pattern. The VS1520 loudspeaker has been optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, ensuring ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VS1520 is built to look and sound great, even after years of abuse!
Technical InformationVS1520's enclosure allows multiple position options, like cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting is also available thanks to the built-in 35-mm (1.375") pole socket or it can be positioned as a floor monitor wedge. The VS1520 is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (94 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range. The internal crossover point is fixed at 3.0 kHz. Standard 1/4" TS connectors are provided.
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way PA speaker system (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.