Behringer FBQ100 Shark Feedback Destroyer
Behringer FBQ100 Shark Feedback DestroyerDetails
The Behringer FBQ100 Feedback Destroyer automatically locates and eliminates up to 8 feedback frequencies, while narrow FBQ filters ensure all of your original sonic quality is retained. Designed for performance venues and recording studios, the FBQ100 features an ultra-low noise mic/line input with an integrated microphone preamp, gain and phantom power.
Product Ref: 21949View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative and Versatile
Featuring adjustable microphone preamps with switchable +48V phantom power and ultra-low noise technology, the Behringer FBQ100 delivers professional-quality, noise-free, musical sound. The FBQ100 Feedback Destroyer also provides you with the ability to select between professional studio (+4dB) or microphone output level, allowing you to connect the FBQ100 directly to the mic input of a recording interface.
The FBQ100 allows you to adjust delay in meters, feet or milliseconds; the maximum delay time of 2.5 seconds corresponds to a distance of 850 meters. The Behringer FBQ100 provides delay lines that are required to compensate for time variations from speaker positions in large performance venues. Additionally, the optional rack mount kit combines multiple FBQ100s together to create a comprehensive loudspeaker management system.
Like a sonic Swiss army knife, you'll want the FBQ100 close at hand for all your gigs and studio engagements. In fact, you'll want several, which is why they are sized to fit five across your rack.
- High performance single channel feedback destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
- Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Ultra-low noise mic/line input with gain control and +48V phantom power
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
- Automatic compressor with variable density
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cut-off frequency
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Audio Input Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' TRS Jack
- Input Impedance: 6k Ohms Balanced / 3k Ohms Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +19dBu
- Audio Output Connectors: XLR and 1/4'' Jack
- Output Impedance: 60 Ohms Balanced / 30 Ohms Unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu at +4dBu Nominal Level, -12dBu at Microphone Level
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 21kHz
- Converters: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta, 64-/128-Times Oversampling
- Display: 4-Digital Numeric LED Display
- Dimensions: 56mm x 88mm x 132mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.38kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.