Behringer HA8000 8 Channel Headphone Amp
Behringer HA8000 8 Channel Headphone AmpDetails
Product Ref: 3849View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Headphone Preamps
The Behringer HA8000 includes 8 high fidelity power amps with an impedance compatibility of down to 8 ohms for use with a huge variety of headphones. Each headphone preamp features 1/4 inch TRS connections with LED display for real-time monitoring of input and output levels. Additionally, the dual main inputs allow for connection to a range of audio sources whilst each channel also features a direct input which allows individual headphone mixes perfect for recording multiple players simultaneously.
- Professional multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- 8 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections in one rack space
- 2 stereo Main inputs for two independent mixes, accessible from all 8 output channels
- 8 independent Direct inputs provide up to 8 individual stereo mixes
- Output level control and accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Mono/stereo switch per channel for more flexibility
- 1 front and 1 rear TRS phones connector per channel
- Direct input connector on each channel for easy connection of any sound source
- Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Toroidal transformer for noiseless operation and low magnetic interference
- Main Inputs: 1/4” TRS
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 40 K Ohms
- Input Impedance (Unbalanced): 20 K Ohms
- Input Level (Max): 16 dBu
- Outputs: 1/4” TRS Headphones
- Output Power (Max): +24 dBm
- Output Impedance: 100 K Ohms
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 150 kHz
- Noise: 90dB @ 0 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- THD: 0.006% (Typical)
- Input Level Display: 4-Digit LED Display
- Output Level Display: 8-Digit LED Display
- Height: 44.5 mm / 1.75”
- Width: 217 mm / 8.5”
- Depth: 483 mm / 19”
- Weight: 2.6 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.