Behringer LC2412 Eurolight Professional 24-Channel Lighting Console
Behringer LC2412 Eurolight Professional 24-Channel Lighting ConsoleDetails
This is a stunning lighting console with 24 preset channels assignable to 512 DMX channels and conveniently illuminated display controls for dark stage environments. But these are just a few of the many features of the Behringer LC2412 Eurolight Professional 24-Channel Lighting Console.
Product Ref: 29315View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With 24 preset channels assignable to 512 DMX channels, the EUROLIGHT LC2412 is an impressive professional 24-channel DMX lighting console. You can store 120 scenes in 10 banks, and this lighting console boasts an integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-bass beat plus a frequency-dependent sound-to-light function. Crossfade time is freely selectable, so you can have nice super-smooth scene fades, and there are two additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (e.g. fog machine, colour changer etc.), ideal for building up the atmosphere in the venue.
The Eurolight LC2412 boasts ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation and intuitive solo and channel flash functions. Behringer's extremely effective preview function allows "hidden" memory and chaser checks even whilst in live performances. The LC2412 also features dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V) and a MIDI interface for cascading of two LC2412s (master/slave setup) and a PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not supplied).
With illuminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket its convenient and easy to see your controls in dark environments. The whole unit has an extremely rugged construction with steel casing. You can expect long-lasting consistency with the Eurolight LC2412. This lighting console also includes a rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks, and the LC2412 is of course manufactured under the ISO9000 certified management system.
For more information about the LC2412, you can look at the manual and spec sheet below:
- Professional Lighting Console with 24 preset channels, assignable to 512 DMX Channels.
- Up to 3 DMX channels can be controlled per preset channel.
- You can store 120 scenes in 10 banks.
- Integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-basds beat.
- Frequency-dependant sound-to-light function.
- Crossfade-time freely selectable for smooth scene fades.
- 2 additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (fog machine, colour changer, etc.)
- Ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation.
- Intuitive solo and channel flash functions
- Effective preview function allows hidden memory and chaser checks even whilst in live performances.
- Dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V)
- MIDI interface for cascading of 2 LC2412s (master/slave setup)
- PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not included)
- Convenient, illuminated display/controls and BNC Lamp socket for usage in dark stage environments.
- Includes rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks.
- High quality components and a rugged construction for a long-lasting lighting console.
- Channels: 26 (24 + 2 special switchable channels)
- DMX: 78 out of 512 DMX channels (max. 3 DMX channels per console-channel)
- Memories: max. 120
- Chases: max. 99
- Steps: max. 650, up to 99 per chase
- Analog In: 1/4" TS mono jack connector, unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 11 kΩ
- Level: Line Level (-10 dBV)
- Footswitch: 1/4" TS mono jack connector
- MIDI In: DIN 5-pole connector
- DMX512 Out: XLR 5-pole connector, conforms to the DMX512/1990 standard.
- MIDI Out: DIN 5-pole connector
- Analog Out: Sub D Connector, 15-pole
- Level: 0/+10 V DC
- Min. Load Impedance: 600Ω
- Format: PCMCIA ATA Flash Card
- Storage Capacity: 4MB
- Battery Type: 3 V Lithium Battery (e.g. CR2032)
- Voltage: 230 V , 50 Hz (Europe/UK/Australia), (Revert to spec sheet for further regions)
- Power Consumption: 27W
- Fuses: 100 - 120 V : T 1 A H, 200 - 240 V : T 500 mA H
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions (Approx):
- Height: 106 mm (4 3/16")
- Width: 442 mm (17 1/2")
- Depth: 278 mm (11")
- Weight (Approx): 3.8 Kg (8.38 lbs.)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.