Behringer MDX4600 Multicom Pro XL
Behringer MDX4600 Multicom Pro XLDetails
Product Ref: 4513View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
4 Channel Dynamic Controls
The Multicom MDX4600 is a powerful 4 channel dynamic effects unit which acts as an expander, gate, compressor and peak limiter offer professional results with transparent noise suppression. Furthermore the MDX4600 also ensures that they is no loss in audio quality by retaining high frequencies and enhancing vocal presence and energy whilst smoothing extremely high audio peaks. With additional features such as the integrated dynamic enhancer, de-esser and low contour filter the Behringer MDX4600 is an essential outboard processor for any home or project studio.
Compact Size & Versatile Connectivity
Requiring only a single rackspace the Behringer MDX4600 offers impressive results normally only achieved with multiple outboard effect units. With front mounted 8-segment LED indicators you can monitor your input level from the provided XLR/TRS inputs whilst also monitoring your output level. The Behringer MDX4600 also features side chain in/out connectivity to directly integrate into a range of studio set ups.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) compression circuitry combines hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter
- Switchable low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Type: 4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4” TRS
- Operating Level: +4 dBu / -10 dBV (Switchable)
- Input Level (Max): +22 dBu (Balanced/Unbalanced)
- CMRR: 40 dB > 60 dB @ 1 kHz
- Type: 4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4” TRS
- Impedance: 95 W Balanced / 50 W Unbalanced (1 kHz)
- Output Level (Max): +21 dBu, +20 dBm
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0/-0.5 dB)
- Frequency Range: 0.35 Hz – 200 kHz (+0/-0.3 dB)
- S/N Ratio: 115 dB, Unweighted, 22 Hz – 22 kHz
- THD: 0.008% @ + 4dBu / 0.07% @ + 20dBu
- IMD: 0.01% Typ
- Crosstalk: dB @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 44.5 x 483 x 217 mm
- Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Type: IRC (Interactive Radio Control) Expander
- Threshold: Variable (Off to +10 dB)
- Ratio: Variable (1:1 to 1:8)
- Attack: Release: Variable SLOW: 100 msec/1 dB – FAST: 100msec/100dB
- Type: IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) Compressor
- Threshold: Variable (-40 to +20dB)
- Attack/Release: Manual or Automatic (Variable)
- Auto Characteristic: Wave Adaptive Compressor
- Manual Attack Time: 0.3 msec/20 dB – 300 msec / 20 dB
- Manual Release Time: 0.05 sec/20 dB – 5 sec / 20 dB
- Auto Attack Time: 15 msec for 10 dB, 5 msec for 20 dB, 3 msec for 30 dB
- Auto Release Time: Program Dependent (125dB/sec)
- Output: -20dB to +20dB
Peak Limiter Section
- Type: IGC (Interactive Gain Control) Peak Limiter
- Level: 0 dB to OFF (+21dBu)
- Level 1 Limiter Type: Clipper
- Attack: “Zero”
- Release: “Zero”
- Level 2 Limiter Type: Program Limiter
- Attack: Release:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.