Behringer PMP2000D Powered Mixer
Behringer PMP2000D Powered MixerDetails
The Behringer PMP2000D Powered Mixer offers 2000 watts of highly-efficient Class-D output power while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. The Behringer PMP2000D features 14 input channels with 9 professional-quality ''Invisible'' IMP mic preamps and switchable +48V phantom power, 4 stereo channels and a KLARK Teknik FX processor with 25 studio-quality presets. Complete with ''Wireless-ready'' operation for Behringer's ULM digital wireless microphones, the PMP2000D Powered Mixer is perfect for almost any live performance venue.
Product Ref: 78202View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Massive Class-D Power
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D technology, the PMP2000D Powered Mixer delivers enormous power and incredible sonic performance while remaining user-friendly and portable. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency while consuming less and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks.
Massive Mono or Stunning Stereo
The incredibly versatile PMP2000D provides you with the ability to choose either 2 x 1000W stereo or 2 x 1000W dual mono (1 powered outputs, 1 monitor powered output), or 2000W bridged mono modes. Whether the centre of attenuation is a folk trio, a speech or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the Behringer PMP2000D is more than capable of accommodating all of them with ease.
''Invisible'' Mic Preamps
The Behringer PMP2000D's six mono inputs - plus three of the four stereo channels - all feature innovative ultra-low noise, high-headroom IMP ''invisible'' mic preamps. Praised by audio professionals all of the world, these studio-quality mic preamps offer a dynamic range of 130dB with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to over 200kHz, and are perfectly suitable for every conceivable microphone. Complete with up to 60dB of gain and a +48V phantom power supply, the PMP2000D delivers exceptionally transparent and crystal-clear sonic performance, making it the perfect choice for both live performances and studio recording applications.
KLARK Teknik FX
KLARK Teknik is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up.
Behringer is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK Teknik effects into their products. Featuring 25 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many more, KLARK Teknik created the 24-bit studio-quality effects engine for Behringer - providing your performance with a truly professional finishing touch.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 1000 Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 9 ''Invisible'' IMP mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK Teknik FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Wireless-ready, perfect for Behringer digital wireless systems (sold seperately)
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Effective and extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Adjustable stereo aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient repsonse and very low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Dimensions: 276mm x 455mm x 250mm / 10.9'' x 17.9'' x 9.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 9.0kg / 19.8lbs
- Inputs: 9 x XLR, Electronically Balanced Discrete Input Circuit, Channels 1 - 12
- Frequency Response: <20Hz - 22kHz (-1dB)
- <20Hz - 35kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum Input Level: +13dBu with PAD
- Impedance: 1.5kΩ Balanced
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 98dB/100dB A-Weighted (-15dBu In @ 35dB Gain)
- Pad: -25dB, Channels 1-6
- Phantom Power: +48V Switchable
- Inputs: 4 x 1/4''TRS, Balanced, Channels 1-4
- Impedance: 1.8MΩ Balanced / 1MΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- USB: USB Dongle (Not Included) for 2 Behringer ULM Microphones
- Signal Indicator LED: 2 - Green
Mono Line Inputs
- Input: 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Balanced, Channels 5 - 6
- Impedance: 20kΩ, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
Stereo Line Inputs
- Input: 6 x 1/4'' TS, Balanced, Channels 7 - 12
- Impedance: 20kΩ Balanced, 10kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
2-Track / Line In
- Input: 2 x RCA, Unbalanced, Channels 13 - 14
- Impedance: 20kΩ Unbalanced
- Gain Range: -∞ - +20dB
- Maximum Input Range: +22dBu
- Low: ±15dB @ 60Hz
- Mid: ±15dB @ 700Hz
- High: ±15dB @ 6kHz
- Input: 1/8'' TS, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 10kΩ
- Gain Range: -∞ - +20dB
2-Track / Line Output
- Type: 2 x RCA, Unbalanced
- Impedance: 2.4kΩ
- Maximum Output Level: +9dBu
- Type: Analog 9-Band EQ
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz in 9 1-Octave Bands (ISO Frequencies)
- Bandwidth: 1 Octave
- Control Range: ±12dB
- Type: 18dB/Oct., Butterworth, Channels 1-6
- Frequency: 100Hz
- Maximum Power Output: Both Channels Driven
- 8Ω per Channel: 500W
- 4Ω per Channel: 1000W
- Maximum Power Output: 2000W @ 8Ω Bridged Mode
- Connectors: 2 x Professional Twist-Locking Speaker Connectors
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.