Behringer PMP6000 Europower Mixer
Behringer PMP6000 Europower MixerDetails
The new BEHRINGER PMP6000 Powered Mixer produces even more power than its predecessors while maintaining a famously low weight and high efficiency. This mixer employs Class-D technology including a new switch-mode power supply, significantly reducing weight and heat. The 20-channel PMP6000 features 12 built-in XENYX preamps and 24-bit FX processors and FBQ Feedback Detection.
Product Ref: 17356View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PMP6000 gives you the choice of 2 x 800-Watt stereo, 2 x 800-Watt dual mono mode (giving you a mono version of the main signal through one powered output plus a mono version of all monitor send signals through the second powered input) or 1,600-Watt bridged mono sound. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP6000 mixer can accommodate. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
What is Class-D Technology?
Instead of operating relatively continuously like Class AB circuits, Class-D amps switch on and off thousands of times per second, delivering power only when needed. In other words, the amplifier is either fully on or fully off , which significantly reduces power losses from the output devices given off as heat. Less heat means Behringer amps don't need massive heat sinks, and that means they can make them lighter. Behringer's no-compromise design means the new PMP mixers will deliver full power with incredible fidelity all night long, without the need for lengthy rest cycles.
When used in conjunction with switching-mode power supplies, which don't require huge and heavy transformers, Behringer's Class-D amplifiers provide tremendous dynamic punch and superior fidelity. The resulting speaker systems are much lighter, making them easy to transport and set up.
Classic Control, State-of-the-Art Sound
Leave the mic preamps at home, because the quality of sound that was once only available in the studio is ready to go wherever you do. Built-in, boutique-caliber mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power make it possible to use either dynamic or condenser mics with the PMP Series. The PMP6000 gives you 12 mic inputs.
Built-in Digital Effects Processor
The new generation of PMP mixers come equipped with 24-bit FX processors, giving you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. In case you're pulling double duty as sound engineer and performer, the FX processors features a footswitch jack for remote on/off . Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you've grown attached to, these mixers can integrate them into the mix while leaving out the built-in FX processor.
Changing the Channels
The PMP Series gives you excellent flexibility to accommodate whatever a performance requires. You get 12 (PMP6000) channels for mics, guitars and other mono instruments. Stereo channels 13-20 (PMP6000) are designed to work in pairs as stereo channels, or independently for more mono instruments. All mono channels have 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter for eliminating infrasonics, and Clip LEDs to indicate when the input signal is too hot.
A STANDBY switch mutes all mic channels during breaks, preventing the microphones from picking up noise or interference. You can leave all faders untouched while you play a CD via the CD/TAPE inputs.
The FBQ Feedback Detection system automatically shows you which frequencies are causing feedback. Just touch the FBQ button and watch the red LEDs on the 7-band graphic EQ pinpoint show you which frequencies to adjust for optimized sound, without the feedback.
The Ins and Outs
Use the CD/TAPE IN RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from CD players or tape decks. The VOICE CANCELLER switch eliminates the vocals from pre-recorded music for instant karaoke applications.
CD/TAPE OUT RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. The left and right output ¼" connectors can be used for a variety of purposes, including connecting more power amps. Connect monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the MON SOUND output. Powered outputs on these mixers are available in professional Speakon-compatible format.
Small, Simple, Superb
Medium-sized events call for a lightweight (PMP6000: 13.1 kg/ 28.9 lbs) easy-to-use powered mixer. BEHRINGER powered mixers are the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job, and are even suitable for use as pure analog mixers or as pure power amplfiers. With new technological advantages and incredible built-in features, it?s easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all kinds of public performances.
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Low cut filter, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo 2-Track input for connecting external line sources
- Multi-functional stereo Preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- RMS @ 1 THD, both channels driven:
- 8 Ohms per channel: 300w
- 4 Ohm per channel: 600w
- RMS @ 1 THD, bridged mode:
- 8 Ohm: 1200w
- Peak Power, both channels driven:
- 8 Ohm per channel: 400w
- 4 Ohm per channel: 800w
- Peak Power, bridged mode:
- 8 Ohm: 1600w
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.